The school lays great emphasis on discipline – slackness, disobedience and disregard of the rules will not be tolerated. The school reserves the right to take suitable disciplinary action, which may even amount to suspension or fine from school. Any conduct that is harmful to other student, insubordination and contempt of authority or causing damage to school property are always sufficient reason for immediate expulsion or rustication or any other disciplinary action as the authorities may deem fit.
- Student should be in school campus by 8:30 a.m. for the morning assembly at 8:40 am.
- Student should be in proper, neat and clean school uniform. It should be ensured that the shoes are well polished, hair should be oiled and plaited. Hair colour and cosmetics are strictly prohibited and will be deemed as breach of discipline. No jewellery is allowed except ear studs or simple earrings.
- Blazer and full stockings are compulsory as part of the uniform from February to April and from October to December.
- Student should be sent with their own lunch and boiled and filtered water.
- Student should not be given any money. Safe custody of money, books and belonging is the sole responsibility of each student.