- To be a model school in Sikkim that is highly regarded not only for its academic excellence and to prepare students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society but empower girls to have highly developed EQ. We will ensure that our students develop the leadership skills in the emerging and developing economy. We will also provide practical and theoretical knowledge that enables pupils to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
Total participation of parents in learning process by ensuring that the pupils:
- Attend regularly.
- Are sent to the school in full uniform and with protective clothing for bad weather.
- Have appropriate equipment, such as books, copies, pens, pencils, ruler, eraser and a suitable bag.
- Arrive at the school by 8.30 am each morning.
- Attempt homework to the best of their ability.
- Progress and achievement are to be monitored through the test copies, achievement diaries and report cards.
- Have physical and mental fitness to cope with adjustment required in learning
Pupils are expected to
- Maintain discipline of the school and show respect to others.
- Arrive on time each day, attend regularly and bring all the necessary equipments such as lunch box, water bottle, umbrella etc.
- Complete all homework set to the best of their ability.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the school which are laid down in the school diary.
- Work hard in lessons.
- Revise thoroughly for all tests and examinations.
- Show willingness to work hard with their teacher